KEEP YOU DONORS FOR LIFE!
SEVEN REASONS DONORS STAY LOYAL
In his book "Retention Fundraising: The Art and Science of Keeping Your Donors for Life",
Roger Craver published these results from a survey of 250 nonprofits designed to find out why their current donors stayed loyal. Here are the top seven reasons:
1. Donor perceives your organization to be effective in trying to achieve its mission.
2. Donor knows what to expect from the organization with each interaction.
3. Donor receives a timely thank you.
4. Donor receives opportunities to make his or her views known.
5. Donor is given the feeling that he or she is part of an important cause.
6. Donor feels his or her involvement is appreciated.
7. Donor received information showing who is being helped.
These are seven separate emails to go out to donors. Set up your communication strategy to include a flow of automatic emails letting your donors know why they should be a loyal donor!